This is a reminder that Northview will hold Cheer tryouts Tuesday, July 21st from 9am-12pm in the Main Gym. Please enter door 14 no earlier than 8:45am. (You will not be allowed in early.)
The following are REQUIRED. If you are missing anything, you will not be allowed to tryout.
- Parent and student has completed all forms on Final Forms. A link to the instructions on registering is below. The parent MUST register first. Do not use school email addresses.
- Student MUST turn in one of the following forms:
- IHSAA Health History Questionnaire and Consent & Release Certificate – turn this form in if the Northview or North Clay Athletic Department has your 2019-2020 physical on file from last year (Form is attached below)
- 2020-2021 IHSAA Physical – turn this form in if you do not meet #1 requirement above (Form is attached below)
- Self screen at home. If you have any symptoms, stay home!
- Face masks are required.
- Practice social distancing at ALL times.
- Bring your own, labeled water bottle.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer before, during, and after activity.
- When you get home, shower immediately and wash your clothes.
**More information on North Clay Cheer tryouts for 7th and 8th graders will be coming soon.